Wednesday 4 September 2013

What is media

Tv,radio,Internet,game consoles,tablets&smartphones,films all have one thing in common which is media.
Media is anything to do with technology, without media there would be nothing no films no Xbox no telly and no news! 
It is a very important thing when you think  about it because with out media there would be no news and with out news you wood not no any current affairs. 
Media is one of the most powerful things in the world.

The media I have used this weekend:

Friday i used my iphone to instant message my friend  to go play football.

on saturday i watch a tv program on my i pad which i downloaded from itunes, also used my phone to check the football scores

on sunday i used my phone to tweet about the Tottenham game which was disopointing



















































No comments:

Post a Comment